Business donors turn surplus product into affordable housing and a tax deduction
The ReStore is a great asset to contractors, demolition crews, property managers, retailers and anyone challenged with removal or disposal of building materials or surplus product. We are a perfect solution for your mis-orders, scratch and dents, overstocks, discontinued items or storeroom clean out.
- Support affordable housing – and stronger communities – in the counties of Blue Earth, Le Sueur, Nicollet, Sibley, and Watonwan
- Reduce dumpster fees and return shipping costs
- Free up employee time with Mankato ReStore's free pickup service or convenient receiving/loading dock
- Receive tax deductions for donations to a 501(c)(3) organization
- Get good PR – the Mankato ReStore is standardizing a process for publicly thanking business donors, including through our Facebook page of 2,700 followers, other social media, and on mankatorestore.org