Donate to the Mankato ReStore
The Habitat for Humanity Mankato ReStore is a non-profit home improvement store and donation center that sells new and gently-used products and building materials. We need your donations. Individuals and businesses who donate appliances, furniture, building materials and more give items a second life. You also receive a tax deduction, and most importantly, provide funding to help build homes for those in need in our community.
We receive new and gently-used donations from individuals, building supply stores, contractors, home builders and property managers. Donations made to the ReStore are tax-deductible. All ReStore proceeds support Habitat’s mission of providing affordable housing for those in need. Plus, you’ll be keeping good, reusable items in use and out of landfills. Consider Mankato ReStore when you're looking to donate appliances, furniture, building materials and more.
ReStore Capital Campaign: Buy a Brick
You can have a permanent impact on your community by supporting the Habitat ReStore Capital Campaign. By buying a brick, you are contributing to affordable housing in your community. You also help the Mankato ReStore's efforts at reducing the demand on local landfills and providing inexpensive home improvement materials to local homeowners. Brick donors' names are placed on the front wall of the ReStore, near the entrance.
4" x 8" bricks: $100 ea. | 8" x 8" bricks: $250 ea.
Business donations of surplus product turn into affordable housing and a tax deduction
The ReStore is a great asset to contractors, demolition crews, property managers, retailers and anyone challenged with removal or disposal of building materials or surplus product. Business donations to the Mankato ReStore of mis-orders, scratch and dents, overstocks, discontinued items or a storeroom clean out offer tax deductions and reduced shipping and waste costs.
- Support affordable housing – and stronger communities – in the counties of Blue Earth, Le Sueur, Nicollet, Sibley, and Watonwan
- Reduce dumpster fees and return shipping costs
- Free up employee time with Mankato ReStore's free pickup service or convenient receiving/loading dock
- Receive tax deductions for donations to a 501(c)(3) organization
- Get good, FREE! PR – the Mankato ReStore publicly recognizes business donations each month, including thanking companies through our Facebook page of more than 2,800 followers, as well as other social media
Business donations put the "store" in Mankato ReStore
Your donations help supply the Mankato ReStore with appliances, building materials, and furniture, which we sell to the public at a discount. All profits from the Mankato ReStore help fund Habitat for Humanity homes in our service area.
Please Call us at (507) 388-6682
We have learned from experience we cannot accept the following items:
- Bathroom sink/ Vanity tops
- Bi-Fold doors
- Children's items or toys
- Commercial desks
- Entertainment centers
- Exercise equipment
- Hazardous materials
- House hold items ( E.G. Dishes)
- Mattress, box spring, headboards and footboards
- Medical equipment
- Mercury thermostats
- Mirrors with no frames
- Musical instruments
- Office desks
- Oil based paints
- Pianos and organs
- Shower doors
- Siding or long building materials
- Storm Windows
- Televisions/ Electronics
- Toxic chemicals